Links to DPGS Website

May 2, 2010

Reconnecting "Blooms" Creativity & Commerce

I have recently become a big fan of social networking. Living on Cape Cod can be an experiment in solitude, so re-connecting with old friends, making new friends, and networking through the Internet is a refreshing life-line and even a great source for new, exciting products for our store. Today, I am so excited to present Bloomy's Cape Cod Wine Charms. I recently reconnected with an old friend through Facebook-I think we actually go back to kindergarten! She introduced me to her business creating up-cycled products. I learned from her that up-cycled is the process of creating new, useful products out of tired, useless or cast aside items. In her artist's studio she creates beautiful works of art. When I saw her Cape Cod Wine Charms made of up-cycled Scrabble tiles, I knew we had just found a great connection for our businesses. So today, I woke up early to put her beautiful handmade wine markers on my website. I present them to you, to admire and possibly even buy for that special person who loves wine almost as much as they love Cape Cod...

No comments:

Post a Comment