You Need These 5 Items for Perfect Fondue
1. Chocolate Candy Melts: Available in both Chocolate and Dark Chocolate
2. Great Dipping Food: Create a smorgasbord of fruits and goodies like strawberries, bananas, kiwi, Oreo cookies, Milano cookies, shortbread cookies, marshmallows, and my absolute favorite, POTATO CHIPS. (Have you ever tried chocolate covered potato chips? Devine.)
3. A double boiler | fondue maker | microwave: You can use any of these three methods of melting your Chocolate. The great thing about Chocolate Candy Melts is they melt so easily without adding any other ingredients.
4. Fondue Forks: Long handled with a forked tip, fondue forks make all the difference when you're enjoying fondue.
5. Serving Bowl | Fondue Pot: This should be heat resistant. Stoneware is great, stainless steel, enameled cast iron, etc. If you're using a fondue pot, you're all set!
|Set of 6 Fondue Forks available in store|
The Best Chocolate for Fondue
Great Stainless Bowls for a Double Boiler
If you have any great fondue ideas, we'd love to hear from you!