Links to DPGS Website

Apr 10, 2013

It's a Beautiful Day for the Beanbag Game

   My fifth grade teacher, Mrs. Twitchell, let us play the beanbag game in the classroom because we were her favorite class, ever.  Or maybe it was because she could tell when we needed a break from long division and fractions.  Either way, I have the best memories of whipping our shabby class beanbag across the room hoping my opponents wouldn't be agile enough to catch it one-handed as the rules required.  The last kid standing usually won something.  Like a pencil.  And the glorious feeling of superiority.

The beanbag game would probably make a great stress reliever for a lot of groups.  And it's just plain, old fashioned, untechie fun.  So when I came across these so, so cute Beantastic Beanbags, I had, had, had to have them...
I can't wait to take one home to play with!

No comments:

Post a Comment